Guides are available for selecting plant species suitable for the different vegetation zones within our Shires. eg: Indigenous Plants of Bass Coast Shire.
- The plants that we propagate are indicated in our Plant List.
- Hico Cells may also be available, but must be pre-discussed with our order specialists. Visit our Hico Orders page.
Availability & timing
The plant propagation cycle means that plants are sown and propagated from mid-September and generally will be available for pickup from April the following year, but the exact timing is plant dependent.
- We focus on propagating to your ORDER. (We are NOT a commercial nursery that you would visit to select plants all year round).
- Orders are preferred by mid-September in the year prior to required delivery.
- Orders for 2023 delivery are now closed. (Any excess stock may be available through our 2023 Spring Sale Days – so keep an eye out via this website or our Facebook page)
- Orders may be possible outside this general timing depending on stock. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org & we will respond with what’s possible.
Order closing date extended
For 2024 delivery, orders now close at the end of November 2023
We are located in Wonthaggi, VIC. Plants supply is for local pickup only. We do not deliver.
|5 to 499||$1.65/ea inc GST|
|500 to 999||$1.50/ea inc GST|
|1000 plus||$1.10/ea inc GST|
- The minimum order quantity for Tubestock of any plant species is 5 plants.
- Community groups who are on-selling for fundraising purposes may purchase any quantity of tubes at the discounted 1000 plus price.
- We do NOT sell seed. Our interest in seed is only for nursery propagation.
- We do NOT deliver or send mail orders – Nursery pick-up only, thank you.
Order process summary
- Consider the planting site conditions.
- Review the plants shown on our Plants page or the Plant Fact Sheets.
- Fill in & submit an Online Order Form (using the button link below).
- You will receive an email copy of your order.
- Our order specialist will contact you to finalise your order & advise the delivery forecast.
- When your plants are ready, we will email you an invoice & advise your plant collection details.
- Please ensure you have paid our invoice by Bank Transfer before you pick up your plants.