AUGUST until our surplus stock runs out.
SPRING is the perfect time to be planting indigenous plants. There are lots of benefits of planting indigenous species in your garden or other larger spaces. These plants are easy to look after, have low watering requirements, support a healthy environment and add a touch of the local Shire landscapes to your place. The plants we’re featuring here are long-lasting, bringing bees, butterflies and birds to your garden as most will flower at different times throughout the seasons for years to come. If you are planting larger spaces such as a shelter-belt, you will be rewarded with a zone that offers wildlife habitat, shelter and a biodiversity system that has significant environmental benefits. Enjoy your Spring planting!
Our Spring Sale has limited species as we mostly grow to order. However, we have some stock remaining from our propagation season that are available NOW at our special sale price @ $1.10 per tube.
Spring Sale Order process:
Make your selection from the plant list below, checking the ‘Available Stock Quantities‘ column. If there is a zero (0) against the plant, this species is no longer available to order. This list is updated regularly.
- A minimum of five tubes per species must be ordered.
- Sale orders will be processed on a first come first served basis.
- Online sales only. Email your Order Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An invoice will be emailed to you for payment via direct bank transfer only.
- On receipt of your payment, we will coordinate your tubestock collection with you.
- Collection will be at the WSBN Nursery (Wonthaggi State Coal Mine) and likely to be a Wednesday morning.
- ORDER FORM click here and follow the instructions for filling in/sending the order form. Please tick the $1.10 pricing to receive the special sale price.
If you have not been able to purchase an indigenous plant species that you are keen on from our SRING SALE, consider placing an order for 2022 season.