Orders for 2022 & 2023 delivery
Guides are available for selecting plant species suitable for the different vegetation zones within our Shires. eg: Indigenous Plants of Bass Coast Shire.
- The plants that we propagate are indicated in our Plant List.
- Hico Cells may also be available, but must be pre-discussed with our order specialists. Visit our Hico Orders page.
Availability & timing
The plant propagation cycle means that plants are sown and propagated from mid-September and generally will be available for pickup from April the following year, but the exact timing is plant dependent.
- We focus on propagating to your ORDER as we are NOT a commercial nursery that you visit to select plants all year round.
- Orders are now being accepted for 2022 & 2023 delivery.
- Orders are preferred by mid-September in the year prior to required delivery.
- Orders may be possible outside this general timing depending on stock, so fill in an order or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org & we will respond with what’s possible.
We are located in Wonthaggi, VIC. Plants supply is for local pickup only. We do not deliver.
|5 to 499||$1.65/ea inc GST|
|500 to 999||$1.50/ea inc GST|
|1000 plus||$1.10/ea inc GST|
- The minimum order quantity for Tubestock of any plant species is 5 plants.
- Community groups who are on-selling for fundraising purposes may purchase any quantity of tubes at the discounted 1000 plus price.
- We do NOT sell seed. Our interest in seed is only for nursery propagation.
- We do NOT deliver or send mail orders – Nursery pick-up only thank you.
Order process summary
- Consider the planting site conditions.
- Review the plants shown on our Plants page or the Plant Fact Sheets.
- Fill in & submit an Online Order Form for your 2022 or 2023 delivery.
- You will receive an email copy of your order.
- Our order specialist will contact you to finalise your order & advise the delivery forecast.
- When your plants are ready, we will email you an invoice & advise your plant collection details.
- Please ensure you have paid our invoice by Bank Transfer before you pick up your plants.