- Hico Cells are not ideal for trees & shrubs.
- It’s very important that you contact us and pre-discuss your specific requirements with our order specialists prior to placing an order.
Availability & timing
The plant propagation cycle means that plants are sown and propagated from mid-September and generally will be available for pickup from April the following year, but the exact timing is plant dependent.
- Orders are generally required by mid-September in the year prior to requested delivery.
We are located in Wonthaggi, VIC. Plants supply is for local pickup only. We do not deliver.
Hico tray pricing
|Quantity||40 Cell HICO plant tray|
|1 to 12 trays||$54 per tray ($1.35 per plant) inc GST|
|13 to 24 trays||$46 per tray ($1.15 per plant) inc GST|
|25+ trays||$36 per tray ($0.90 per plant) inc GST|
Order process summary
- You MUST contact us to pre-discuss your requirements. Email email@example.com
- Review your planting site requirements on our Plants page
- Choose the plants you want from the categorized list on our Plants page & the many Plant Fact Sheets.
- Fill in & submit an Online Order Form.
- Our order specialist will contact you to finalise your order & advise the delivery forecast.
- When your plants are ready, we will contact you with an invoice & pick up details.
- You make payment of our invoice by bank transfer & then pick up your plants