- Hico Cells are not ideal for trees & shrubs.
- It’s very important that you contact us and pre-discuss your specific requirements with our order specialists prior to placing an order.
- Only a very small subset of our range of Tubestock plants are suitable for alternate supply in Hico Cells.
Availability & timing
The plant propagation cycle means that plants are sown and propagated from mid-September and generally will be available for pickup from April the following year, but the exact timing is plant dependent.
- We focus on propagating to your ORDER. (We are NOT a commercial nursery that you would visit to select plants all year round).
- Orders are preferred by mid-September in the year prior to required delivery.
- An order form for 2023 delivery is available below.
- Orders for 2022 delivery are now closed. (Any excess stock will be available through our 2022 Sales Days – so keep an eye out via this website or our Facebook page)
- Orders may be possible outside this general timing depending on stock. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org & we will respond with what’s possible.
We are located in Wonthaggi, VIC. Plants supply is for local pickup only. We do not deliver.
Hico tray pricing
|Quantity||40 Cell HICO plant tray|
|1 to 12 trays||$54 per tray ($1.35 per plant) inc GST|
|13 to 24 trays||$46 per tray ($1.15 per plant) inc GST|
|25+ trays||$36 per tray ($0.90 per plant) inc GST|
Order process summary
- For Hico Cells, you MUST contact us to pre-discuss your requirements. Email email@example.com
- Consider the planting site conditions.
- Review the plants shown on our Plants page or the Plant Fact Sheets.
- Fill in & submit an Online Order Form for your 2023 delivery.
- You will receive an email copy of your order.
- Our order specialist will contact you to finalise your order & advise the delivery forecast.
- When your plants are ready, we will email you an invoice & advise your plant collection details.
- Please ensure you have paid our invoice by Bank Transfer before you pick up your plants.